Customer Success Intern
About the role
Perfocal is an on-demand photography platform making it easier and cheaper to hire professional photographers. We’ve just closed a seed round of investment and we’re now ready to zoom into ‘growth’ land. To assist our operations and marketing efforts, we’re now looking for 2-4 interns in these respective areas.
This is a part-time internship role ranging from 12 weeks to 24 weeks. You’d be working between 10 and 30 hours a week on some or all of the following functions.
What you will do
- Colleting & analysising feedback from customers / photographer users
- Providing regular insights to help optimise Perfocal's user journeys
- Day-to-day support to customers and assisting them with their queries over phone / email and live chat
- Help formulate new content ideas and campaigns
- Work closely with the marketing and operations team and get stuck in where required
People we're looking for
- Hungry to learn, develop and constantly improve your skills
- Great written and oral communication skills and a good phone/email manner
- Sensitive and adaptive to customer personalities and needs
- Technology savvy - able to pick up new tools fast
- Strong work ethic - the drive to take responsibility for tasks you are assigned
It'll be nice if
- You have some understanding/experience in customer support
- You have obtained / are obtaining a bachelor or master degree in a related subject
- You have an interest (or burning passion) in photography
- You have experience in a start-up
What we offer
This is a paid internship and we expect some of the participants to grow into full-time staffs after the programme. It's a great chance to work in a fast-growning startup - being backed by a major London VC and working with a vibrant startup community under the same roof, you'll have opportunities to meet and learn from experts in various industries. We value learning and will help you with your personal development where possible.