About the role
Perfocal is an on-demand photography platform making it easier and cheaper to hire professional photographers. We’ve just closed a seed round of investment and we’re now ready to zoom into ‘growth’ land. To assist our operations and marketing efforts, we’re now looking for 2-4 interns in these respective areas.
This is a part-time internship role ranging from 12 weeks to 24 weeks. You’d be working between 10 and 30 hours a week on some or all of the following functions.
What you will do
- Manage social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- Help creat, run and monitor newsletter campagins
- Source, create and proofread blog content and inviting & managing guest posts
- Help formulate new content ideas and campaigns and help select & excute those ideas
- Work closely with the marketing and operations team and get stuck in where required
People we're looking for
- Hungry to learn, develop and constantly improve your skills
- Good knowledge of social media channels
- Great written and oral communication skills and a good phone/email manner
- Technology savvy - able to pick up new tools fast
- A natural idea generator
- Strong work ethic - the drive to take responsibility for tasks you are assigned
It'll be nice if
- You have some experience in SEO / content marketing
- You have obtained / are obtaining a bachelor or master degree in a related subject
- You have an interest (or burning passion) in photography
- You have experience in a start-up
What we offer
This is a paid internship and we expect some of the participants to grow into full-time staffs after the programme. It's a great chance to work in a fast-growning startup - being backed by a major London VC and working with a vibrant startup community under the same roof, you'll have opportunities to meet and learn from experts in various industries. We value learning and will help you with your personal development where possible.